Thursday, August 29, 2013

Simon's I have a dream speech BR

BR 8/29/13 Facts 1. Five score years ago the man signed the emaclitation proclamation. 2. The most peaceful speeches of history. 3. One hundred years later my people are still no equal as the Whites.      4. All men in America will be equal to everyone. 5. We refuse to believe that the funds of banks is bankrupt. 6. Now is the time to rise from the dark and desalit place we have been from.       7. We will never be satified as long as the negro are beat in Georgia. 8. I still have a dream that is rooted in the American dream that all men are created equal. 9. I have a dream that my children will not be jugged by the color of their skin. 10. This will be the day that all of God's children sing that we will all sing the anthem together. 11. Let freedom ring from the Appalapcian Mountains of Pennslyvania.

No comments:

Post a Comment